Welcome!

I believe in god, only I spell it Nature-- Frank Lloyd Wright

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Happy Earth Day

Happy Earth Day friends! In honor of the day set aside to celebrate all things beautiful and natural, I dug up some great quotes about nature. Enjoy!

"A true conservationist is a man who knows that the world is not given by his fathers but borrowed from his children. "
-- John James Audubon


"Like music and art, love of nature is a common language that can transcend political or social boundaries."
-- Jimmy Carter


"And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. "
-- Kahlil Gibran


"Nature's music is never over; her silences are pauses, not conclusions."
-- Mary Webb


"I believe in god, but I spell it NATURE"
-- Henry David Thoreau 



No comments:

Post a Comment