Welcome!

I believe in god, only I spell it Nature-- Frank Lloyd Wright

Sunday, March 24, 2013

I am back again!

I was finally able to recover my user name and password for blogger, and now I am back! I am still uncertain if I will do a spring vegetable garden, as my two kids keep me busy enough, but I am pleased with myself that I actually planted quite a few flower and herbs this year (pics on that in following blog).

Some of the things I have been reading that cleaning solutions and beauty products have in them is alarming me! So I am setting out to make my own. Paraban is in many beauty products, and it is said to disrupt your hormonal balance. I am already on thyroid pills, and have never had what you would call a "normal" cycle, so anything I can do to avoid hormonal disruptions is great! I am going to make my own face soap, deodorant, and hair wash. So even though I may not always be posting about gardening, I will definitely post about all things natural and homemade  :)  wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment