Welcome!

I believe in god, only I spell it Nature-- Frank Lloyd Wright

Monday, January 24, 2011

Water garden

About a year ago, Chris and I were given a pond from a friend's parents, who were getting rid of it due to a new baby in the family. This pond has sat behind my shed the entire time until a friend (hello again Brittany!) suggested I set it up. This got me thinking, has anyone ever designed a water garden before? I have some general ideas for plants, and maybe some fish. The place I want to put it faces west, right next to a fence. It has partial shade from an oleander tree, and I would plant another tree next to it for more shade. So, any tips, hints, suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. Here try this site...
    http://solutionsforyourlife.ufl.edu/lawn_and_garden/types_of_gardens/water_gardens.html

    ReplyDelete