Welcome!

I believe in god, only I spell it Nature-- Frank Lloyd Wright

Monday, February 6, 2012

Gardening Hall of Fame

Hello all! Spring is starting to creep in (I will write about that once I get some good photos!) and we gardeners are busy getting our beds ready and tilled. One of my friends runs a great blog about urban farming with a family, raising chickens, growing heirloom seeds and connecting with nature called Gardening Adventures. She is so great, in fact, that someone from News Channel 8 ran across her blog and mentioned it to the station manager, who decided to do a piece on her garden!! The news crew comes out tomorrow morning, and the piece should be running some time in the next week. Stay tuned, I will have more information soon. In the meantime, check out her blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment