Welcome!

I believe in god, only I spell it Nature-- Frank Lloyd Wright

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Some photos of life in my yard

Tonight I thought I'd share some photos of what I have waking up in my back yard :)

Here is my blueberry bush. I am not quite sure what these white buds are, as this wasn't productive last year. I think they may eventually turn into blueberries.

This one surprised me! This bush is about 2 years old. It produced quite a few flowers last year, but it has grown much taller in this past month. I looked at it and saw that I had two blooms that were forming. I didn't know roses could bloom this early! Anyone have advice on how to help the plant not collapse under the weight of it's blooms?
Just showcasing my beautiful wind chime I got at mystic goddess :)  it's one of the smaller, lighter sounding ones. It literally goes "tink tink tink" I love it!
My romaine lettuce! I thought it was dying, so I didn't bother to plant it. But look at it! Imagine if I actually had it in the ground!
This is my squash and zucchini plant. I thought the cold snap got them, but then they just started to sprout these yellow flowers? Does that mean they will fruit soon?

 This is a lone jalapeno pepper plant, going strong!
This is my crazy pot of beefsteak tomatoes. I want to plant them so I can put a cage around them, but I am waiting until the danger of frost has passed (the keen eye will have spotted a squash plant in there too ;)


Here are the rest of my peppers. On the left is green pepper and on the right is jalapeno. They ae doing great!

So that's what I've got going on. What does your garden look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment