Welcome!

I believe in god, only I spell it Nature-- Frank Lloyd Wright

Friday, March 9, 2012

Spring has sprung!

 Hello friends! Florida's spring is in full force, and it's quite exhilarating! The green bean seeds I planted a week ago are already growing! Those little buggers are quick, check them out:






Pole beans in the back, bush beans in the front. As you can see, some of the pole beans have already found the trellis I made. Next is the other bed:

The row closest is pumpkin, the back is 4 tomato plants, the two middle rows are jalapeno (former) peppers and sweet California bell peppers (latter). Behind them is sweet basil and Greek oregano. The bottom photo is a close up of the tiny jalapeno peppers coming in! Next is my two jasmine bushes:
They both have new buds and are finding the trellis behind them! Next is my rose bush:
Next is my Emerald blueberry bush, notice the buds already forming!

My wonderful hibiscus has it's first flower!
That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment