Welcome!

I believe in god, only I spell it Nature-- Frank Lloyd Wright

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sustainable Living Conference 2012

Have you ever been interested in sustainable living? Who doesn't want to make all of their own food, from fruit to eggs to grains? Want to learn more about local farms, planting your own garden, and becoming a more green member of our community? Then check out the Sustainable Living Conference 2012 at All World Farms this weekend. Leaders in the Tampa Bay Area in everything from farming to eating locally will be hosting classes, projects and seminars all weekend. Here is a link to the group's Facebook page. And here is a link to the schedule of events that day.

I am going to another event in Tampa on Saturday (Greenfest) and I am not sure how long that will take, but I am going to try my hardest to swing by. Hope to see you there too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment