Welcome!

I believe in god, only I spell it Nature-- Frank Lloyd Wright

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Tour of flowers, and such

Lots of plants are starting to display their flowers this time of year, and my yard is no exception. I walked around today (baby in one hand, camera in the other) and snapped a few photos of the new life. Check them out!


This is my two beautiful jasmine bushes. They are finally getting some flowers, and the smell is like heaven!


This giant is my oleander bush. it is about 15 feet tall. It has white and pink flowers on it.
Here is the view looking up into the oleander. Gotta love Florida's skies!
Even the myrtle is slowly waking up

My apple tree! It is still getting some blooms on it.
Bird of paradise decided to end it's slumber and show itself
The holly tree is getting bigger, inch by inch
And last but not least, poinsettias we bought Christmas Eve from Kmart. They were the last ones left, and pretty dingy at the time. We only wanted them for one day. Here they are, almost three months later. Crazy plants!

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment